If you are going to have a date with your boyfriend or your girlfriend, you are lucky to be in Frankfurt because Frankfurt is one of the biggest cities in Germany with its beautiful nature and climate. If you are planning a romantic date with your partner, there are plenty of things to do there. Frankfurt is a city with full of art. You can see artistic buildings and artworks everywhere in Frankfurt. The outside of the city is, on the other hand, full of history with the old town and the castles. You will see the beauty of every part of the city and feel the romance with your significant other even long after your date. However, here are the most romantic date spots that you can go with your partner in Frankfurt.
1. The Old Town Center You can visit Frankfurt's Old Town with your partner. You will see the lovely buildings from the medieval times like houses, old shops, and churches there. You will have the chance to see your partner amazed at the beauty of the Old Town. You will learn a lot of cultural and historical facts about Frankfurt together. You will discover the modern city Frankfurt again. You can have some delicious wine and watch the town under bright yellow lights in the night. You and your partner will be learning, sharing and discovering together which is beyond romantic when thinking about the dates. You will get dizzy because of the unrealistic beauty of the town when you go back to the city center.
2. A Hotel If you are planning a more relaxing date, you should go to a hotel. Because there are various romantic hotels in Frankfurt, choosing one will not be a challenge for you. It is also a plus for you to have a date in a hotel because the hotels usually think and take care of your needs attentively. The only thing left for you to do there is to enjoy yourselves and to relax. Whether it is in the daytime or in the night time, you will be enjoying the romantic date with your partner. You can go to the spa and relax your muscles with a smooth music. You can go to the restaurant of the hotel and have a romantic dinner with your partner. And you will never forget the romantic city Frankfurt.
3. Museums There is no doubt Frankfurt is the city of art. There are numerous different museums to visit in Frankfurt. Going to a museum with your partner will be exciting and romantic at the same time. You can rediscover your partner's intellect and interests by visiting a museum. The Modern Art Museum can impress you both. You can visit the Applied Art Museum as well. You can find artworks of every kind there from the paintings to the graphic designs. If you are not that into modern art, you can visit a history museum too. If you and your partner like German movies, then I suggest you go to the Film Museum in Frankfurt. You will both feel and see the romance in the Film Museum.
4. The Palm Garden The Palm garden is maybe the most unexpected place that you can encounter in Frankfurt. It is a large area where there are various species of plants and flowers from around the world. There is no doubt that you will be shocked by its beauty. There are picnic spots that you can use and restaurants where you can have a romantic dinner with your bae. You can take a long walk within the garden's area as well. Especially at night, the garden looks incredibly beautiful with the bright lights shining on the colorful flowers. You will feel, see and smell the romance there during your fairy-tale date.
5. City Tour If you are planning a more active date in Frankfurt, you should go on a city tour. You will see the different districts of the city with a city tour. A city tour is the only way to enjoy the whole city if you have limited time there, it is also the fastest way. You will be able to see both the historical side and the modern side of the city only with a city tour. I suggest a walking tour because it will be more romantic and free. You can take as much time as you want while wandering around with bae. However, if you do not feel like walking, there are different options available for a city tour. You can take a bus tour or a boat tour as well. You can spend some real romantic time in a boat on the river, especially at night. If you like to see every landmark in the sunlight, then taking a bus tour with your bae feeling the wind and not getting exhausted in a short time will be the best option for you.
For more articles check out our blog posts. If you are ready to find the one for you, sign up or log in to your Waplog profile and date until you drop. Have fun.