Valentine's Day is coming, and it is the most special if you are in a relationship. Couples spoil each other and show their love to their partners on Valentine's Day. There are some couples who are away from each other, but they still madly in love. So, Valentine's Day means the most to them, I guess. Now that they are in a long distance relationship, it is a significant day for them to celebrate. In a long distance relationship, couples cannot see each other properly or very often that's why they have to make this Valentine's Day special and celebrate it no matter how long they are away from each other. If you are in a long distance relationship and you think it is not possible to celebrate your bae's Valentine's Day other than calling them, just keep reading to get some really creative and romantic Valentine's Day ideas to make your bae feel your love even from miles away. So, here are some ideas that can make you fall in love with your bae again.
1. Have An Online Date If you think meeting your partner is impossible or none of you have time or budget to do it, you might enjoy Valentine's Day meeting online. Set a date for Valentine's Day and go online and facetime your partner. You can have a romantic dinner together looking at your bae's eyes after such a long time. You can watch a movie together, or just talk to each other or you can do anything you can imagine. Just be sure it will be super romantic for both of you no matter what you do. After this modest and romantic Valentine's Day, your relationship will get a lot deeper. At the end of the night, you will see how much you mean to each other on that very special day of February, 14.
2. Send Gifts You cannot celebrate Valentine's Day without a gift, of course. Apart from all the events or surprises, you give something to your bae as a souvenir. However, I am not talking about choosing a gift for your partner. If you are not able to see or arrange a celebration for Valentine's Day, you need to make gift part a celebration all by itself. Do not send your partner a single gift no matter how big or how expensive it is. You can prepare a gift box and put everything that you think can make your partner happy or make him/her remember you. For example, you can put an old photograph of you together, or a letter you wrote to her, or her favorite chocolate or the hoodie that she liked but did not give to her. You do not have to send all the gifts at once in a gift box, though. You can send them at different times both before and after Valentine's Day. No doubt your partner will fall in love with you again.
3. Buy Yourself A Ticket Wanna you make your bae the happiest person on Valentine's Day? Just buy a ticket for yourself, go and see how happy they are at the moment they see you. If you are in a long distance relationship, nothing can make your partner happier than seeing you, especially on Valentine's Day. After being away from each other for a long time, I am sure your partner will burst into tears when they see you at the airport or on the porch. It will be the best V-Day gift if you make it a surprise, of course. Imagine your partner is unhappy about the fact that you will not be together on Valentine's Day, and you suddenly show up. Surprising your bae, make your V-Day excitement last longer than you think.
4. Buy A Ticket For Your Bae If you have a much more exciting idea to celebrate Valentine's Day than going to your bae, it must be Bae's coming to you. If you are out of the country or somewhere nicer than your partner is, I think you should buy a ticket for your partner instead of getting one for yourself. You will be together on Valentine's Day and enjoy the celebration, and your partner will have a chance to see different places and experience various things with you at that very special time of the year by doing so. You will have an incredibly romantic Valentine's Day and an extraordinary vacation although it will be a short one. This plan sounds quite like a romantic movie.
5. Give An ExperienceGift Since you are in a long distance relationship, you will not have many chances to see each other I guess. So, probably the only thing that can make your partner the happiest person on earth is to see you no matter where or how. Then, why don't you make this Valentine's Day the best for both of you, not only for your partner? I am sure seeing you enjoying the celebration as well, will make your partner happier. Arrange an experience gift for both of you. You can go somewhere you, two have been wondering, or you can make something you have never done together. No matter where you are or what you do the only important thing will be being together and feeling love the whole day of Valentine's Day.
---- For more articles check out our blog posts. If you are ready to find the one for you, sign up or log in to your Waplog profile and date until you drop. Have fun.